• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Apparently, they liked to play a fantasy game and he didn't realize the gun was loaded. I read (and watched a report) about this and there are some disturbing aspects of this.
    1: dude didn't know the gun was loaded.
    2: he is 23, his wife was 50
    3: some news groups are slanting the coverage
    4: the gal interviewed in the video has 2 kids!! What is wrong with oklahoma!?!?

Fox News Video - FoxNews.com

Wife Accidentally Killed During Sex Game, Husband Arthur Sedille Tells Police

Man Claims Wife Died in Sex Fantasy Accident, Didn't Realize Gun was Loaded - Crimesider - CBS News

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I hate it when it goes off on accident...:):

Sorry, I had to. Sounds like a bizzare incident for sure. IMHO though, what people chose to do in their home is there business, not mine.

Can't wait for the anti-gun crowd to use this as another reason guns should be banned.

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    But you should watch the video!! Check out the chick who talks about how awful guns are and how disgusting the whole thing is.....tell me that whoever knocked her up (TWICE) wasn't into some nasty dung.

kevinj110

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2009
    home
    But you should watch the video!! Check out the chick who talks about how awful guns are and how disgusting the whole thing is.....tell me that whoever knocked her up (TWICE) wasn't into some nasty dung.
    Seriously that was about as disgusting as female can look and sound eww I need to go bleach my eyes.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana

No way in the world it was the same father both times. Only way possible is if the guy was litterally blind and deaf and just wanted a warm hole to stick it in. Even at that....:puke:

ghostinthewood

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Washington, IN
    In the 2nd and 3rd link(1st is a video and i'm at work), what does the age and his interests have to do with anything? I found some thing humorous (not the situation), but it honestly didnt have anything to do with the story.

Edit* I watched the video, all of those people seemed dumb. They were obviously uncomfortable and werent talking about much to do with what happened. A lot of "i can't imagine/i dont understand." Bleh, anywho. That really sucks for that guy assuming thats what happened.

Last edited:

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    In the 2nd and 3rd link(1st is a video and i'm at work), what does the age and his interests have to do with anything? I found some thing humorous (not the situation), but it honestly didnt have anything to do with the story.

Edit* I watched the video, all of those people seemed dumb. They were obviously uncomfortable and werent talking about much to do with what happened. A lot of "i can't imagine/i dont understand." Bleh, anywho. That really sucks for that guy assuming thats what happened.

Not much really to do with it. It just adds to the weird. :D

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Apparently, they liked to play a fantasy game and he didn't realize the gun was loaded. I read (and watched a report) about this and there are some disturbing aspects of this.
    1: dude didn't know the gun was loaded.
    2: he is 23, his wife was 50
    3: some news groups are slanting the coverage
    4: the gal interviewed in the video has 2 kids!! What is wrong with oklahoma!?!?

Fox News Video - FoxNews.com

Wife Accidentally Killed During Sex Game, Husband Arthur Sedille Tells Police

Man Claims Wife Died in Sex Fantasy Accident, Didn't Realize Gun was Loaded - Crimesider - CBS News

LMAO@4 I had to check the video out and I just about sprayed my computer with Diet Pepsi.

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    That chic looked like Rosie O'Donnell and Curly from the three stooges had a love child while doing crack heavily. But on a serious note, she's ugly.

2nqa9t5.jpg

right winger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 31, 2008
    Hymera
    Four Safety Rules of Guns
    1) All guns are loaded guns, even when the are not.
    2) Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on target.
    3) Never point your gun at anything you are not willing to destroy or kill.
    4) Know what your intended target is,and what is beyond it.

Top Bottom