• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Maybe the guy was a thug. Maybe he was on welfare. Maybe there was stuff we didn't see on the video. Maybe the video was taken out of context. Maybe you just hate the police. Maybe, possibly, not-saying-he-did-but-MAYBE the officer possibly accidentally with the best of intentions perhaps maybe displayed judgment that wasn't exactly the way that some other officers might have done it, but then they weren't on the scene so who really knows?

But the main point is, why do you hate the police so much?

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Maybe the guy was a thug. Maybe he was on welfare. Maybe there was stuff we didn't see on the video. Maybe the video was taken out of context. Maybe you just hate the police. Maybe, possibly, not-saying-he-did-but-MAYBE the officer possibly accidentally with the best of intentions perhaps maybe displayed judgment that wasn't exactly the way that some other officers might have done it, but then they weren't on the scen so who really knows.

You said maybe too many times:noway: The cop was out of line, he can't go into someone house without a search warrant:xmad:

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    You, my friend, are facetious-challenged. Maybe. :)

I once had a problem with a COP, The COP show up at my house & shined his flashlight thur my window, my dog started barking, you know the bark that tells you that the EVIL two legged animal is around, I opened my door with the snake in my pants{COLT PYTHON 357 MAGNUM} Cop was upset that I had a gun on me, Told him what is his business on my PRIVATE PROPERTY, He said that my dog was barking at him thur the wood fence & it was annoying him, The cop was hidding behind my wood fence to try to catch people speeding or not stopping at the stop sign, Told him unless he has a search warrant stay off my property:yesway: Next time he shine his flashlight in my window I'm calling IA and report a cop peeping tom:D

awatarius

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Maybe the guy was a thug. Maybe he was on welfare. Maybe there was stuff we didn't see on the video. Maybe the video was taken out of context. Maybe you just hate the police. Maybe, possibly, not-saying-he-did-but-MAYBE the officer possibly accidentally with the best of intentions perhaps maybe displayed judgment that wasn't exactly the way that some other officers might have done it, but then they weren't on the scene so who really knows?

+1 or plus 5 billion whatever but I like this question!

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    It looks like they just don't like their actions being scrutinized by the public with something like video. They would rather tell you what happened from their point of view.

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    Assuming that what we see in the video is all there is and there was no real reason for the officer to take the cell phone, I would like to hear the opinion of some of the officers in INGO on this topic. Would an officer be correct in confiscating the cell phone and why?

IMHO, it looks as though the officer overstepped his bounds, but I'm just a civilian. :)

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Assuming that what we see in the video is all there is and there was no real reason for the officer to take the cell phone, I would like to hear the opinion of some of the officers in INGO on this topic. Would an officer be correct in confiscating the cell phone and why?

IMHO, it looks as though the officer overstepped his bounds, but I'm just a civilian. :)

The cop can't come over to your house & just walk in & take your junk:xmad:

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA

Maybe, just maybe, he is among those of us who are tired of the constant corruption. Maybe he's tired of the excuse "officer safety". Maybe, just maybe, we're tired of being told we should just look the other way when a questionable activity is engaged in by Law Enforcement "professionals". Maybe it's not a question of "hating the police" as it is disliking certain actions that are taken.

Maybe you're right---it could be that he just "hates the police so much". Somehow, I doubt that's the case. :twocents:

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Was it really not obvious that my post was meant facetiously? I guarantee that Rambone knew what I meant. And ROFL'd.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I once had a problem with a COP, The COP show up at my house & shined his flashlight thur my window, my dog started barking, you know the bark that tells you that the EVIL two legged animal is around, I opened my door with the snake in my pants{COLT PYTHON 357 MAGNUM} Cop was upset that I had a gun on me, Told him what is his business on my PRIVATE PROPERTY, He said that my dog was barking at him thur the wood fence & it was annoying him, The cop was hidding behind my wood fence to try to catch people speeding or not stopping at the stop sign, Told him unless he has a search warrant stay off my property:yesway: Next time he shine his flashlight in my window I'm calling IA and report a cop peeping tom:D
    this is full of WIN! :):

wrigleycub

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    West side of Indy
    I think it was an elaborate scheme to get this guys cell phone! That scene he was taping was fake and nothing more than theatrics! :laugh::laugh::laugh:! Or maybe the cop just wanted a new cell phone and thought he would try to take this guys:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom