• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I just had a buddy ask me if I could pass along his question here on INGO. The news has made it out that if anyone might know, INGO is the place they'd be--hurray!!

Anyhow, he is looking for mags for his .40 cal PT140 and apparently can't find them anywhere. The question is this: does ANYBODY know where these could still be found??

Not knowing much about non-revolver Tauri, I don't even know about this one, but he also asked if mags for Sig 226 or maybe 229 might be interchangeable?

Oh, and if you just want to talk trash about Taurus and not be helpful, step along--don't need to hear it, and it's not even my gun.

Any suggestions as to where/how to find these mags will be promptly passed along, and proactively thank you very much for any fresh ideas!

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Thanks DS--I'll pass this one along as well. I don't yet know if he's already looked on eBay/GunBroker, but I most certainly do appreciate the links!!

Does anyone know of a LGS that might have a few collecting dust on the back of a shelf or something?

I'll confirm with my buddy, but me personally, I'd much rather spend $$ at a LGS if at all possible.

Top Bottom