• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    OK, we have dropped our price further and I'll officially close the group buy as our pricing is now better. Volume has its benefits! Thanks to those who purchased through us!

We have the ability to order some Gen3 30-round non-windowed PMAGs. I am not sure how long this opportunity will exist based on dealer inventories dropping quickly but I figured I'd throw some special pricing to INGO. I will make orders as they come in to ensure the quantities are reserved. We will be listing these for $125/10pk (no coupon allowed) on our website this week. These do include dust covers.

Item number: MAG557-BLK
    Magpul Store Link

Based on the thin margins we're only going to offer 5-pack and 10-pack quantities.

5-pack: $62.50
    10-pack: $120

We'll do flat-rate $8 S&H and tax will have to be added. They should be ready to ship by next Tuesday.

If you wish to purchase, use our Custom Invoice page to pay online. A 5-pack with shipping and tax would be $75.43 but you can round down to $75. The 10-pack would be $136.96 but you can round down to $136. Just add quantity 75 or 136 to the custom invoice item and check out. Put "INGO PMAG" in the comments.

Let me know if you are sending a check/money order to:

Hartatac.com LLC
    PO Box 193
    Bargersville, IN 46106

F52173D4-0F5B-47C2-85E6-E6648C00953F-2419-0000014A3F4C3936_zps8f34c2cd.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom