• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    I got a FitBit as a gift, after a couple weeks the thing freaked out and quit. I called Nike, they had me do a quick test, it didnt fix the problem, so they without hesitation sent me a new one First Class USPS. Complained Sunday, received today. To top it off, they didnt ask for a receipt nor do they want it shipped back. I was in shock.

Thats customer service folks!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    It's good that some customer service people still take care of the customer.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    My wife and her nurse friends all have FitBits. It's all I hear about, but they seem to love them. She lost hers for about a month, and wanted to buy a new one. Luckily we found it in an old hoodie, because man, they can be expensive.

Lammchop93

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    I've had similar experiences with sportswear companies. I had an Under Armour hunting glove that I cut the finger off with a knife when I was sawing a branch. I called and told them the truth. I had a brand new pair of gloves in my mailbox 3 days later.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Keep in mind, with today's manufacturing (and Chinese slave labour), it prolly still cost them more in postage to send you the new one than it cost them to manufacture the new one, so it's essentially customer service good will for the cost of postage.

Top Bottom