• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paulh

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Evansville
    Was looking forward to going to my indoor range today to give my pistols a little exercise. I get there the owner tells me the range is closed cause some ******* wipe brought a caliber weapon that wasn't allowed and fired it causing extensive damage to the backstop. It just takes one yahoo to spoil it for all the rest of us. He said it 'll be out of commission for awhile. He said around $10,000 to fix. Don't know if this is accurate but he's probably in no rush to fix since the weather is getting better and most people will be outdoors now. :(:xmad:

tonyb71

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    So. Indiana
    I went there to shoot Friday too and was bummed. Luckily I was able to shoot at an Outdoor range later that day but that sucks it's out until who knows when.

Jomibe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2013
    Hendricks County
    He said around $10,000 to fix. Don't know if this is accurate but he's probably in no rush to fix since the weather is getting better and most people will be outdoors now. :(:xmad:

I'm sure he has some insurance. If his business is at all profitable, he isn't going to close up shop over $10,000.

It just wasn't meant to be for you today, friend. Don't be 'mad as hell', just spend the time doing something else you like to do.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    What the heck kind of handgun round could cause that kind of damage? And hopefully, while he's making repairs, he'll 'upgrade' to handle whatever handgun rounds are on the market currently. ANY range worth it's salt should be able to handle S&W 500's, .223 handguns, whatever.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    $10,000 damage from some pistol rounds?
    Was he shooting one of these or what?
    m203_pistol_grenade_launcher_1.jpg

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    i'd be mad at the employe's, didn't they check the gun before they took it in the range?, im sure the people working there knew what rounds were safe to fire.

Top Bottom