• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paulh

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Evansville
    Yeah, decided I'm going to take my toys up to Sand RIdge one day and shoot til my hearts content. It's a little ways from me but the upside is it's free(other than the cost of gas). Thought I'd take a couple hundred rounds up there and make a day of it. Not going to rely on Strictly Shooting to be up anytime soon.

level0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Oh man I hope not, I shoot my 7.62x25 at BGF all the time. It's a smoking hot round but no one's said boo to me about it in a bad way. I know we are not talking about BGF here, I just don't want this fine caliber to get a bad rep!

My chips are on 7.62 Tok.

Sorry to hear about your range. Unfortunately there will always be THAT GUY.

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    Indoor ranges close for a multitude of reasons. A couple of years back I went to my local indoor range and it was closed, and had police tape blocking off the whole parking lot. Several cruisers and an ambulance were there as well. A lot of people were milling about outside. It turns out some chick rented a gun, and after the instructor left her alone for a few minutes, she took the opportunity to scatter her brains all over the ceiling with it. I was hungry when I left, and was thinking on the way there, I should have ate a sandwich before I left the house. After hearing about that I was glad I didn't. waaa

Top Bottom