• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

dboz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Greenwood
    *** SOLD ***Up for sale is an M&P 9mm. Comes with standard 4.5 barrel and a second barrel threaded 1/2x28. Both barrels are S&W. Has a set of Dawson Precision sights. Front is a Tritium dot (still some life left in it) and the rear is adjustable for windage and elevation. Sights are raised enough that I can clearly see them over my 9mm HTA Guardian suppressor. Finally, has a forward set sear and trigger set installed. The trigger is a dream, breaks very cleanly after little take up and the reset is very short. You will not be dissapointed by the trigger, or the finish for that matter. I have only put around 300 rds through it, and it shows no wear.

Will also come with factory box and all the goodies that came from S&W. Will also include all of the original parts (sights and trigger). Included in the price is an extra magazine (total of 3) and a Blade-tech drop holster. I am not the original owner, and I could not tell you how many rds the first guy fired through it, but it couldn't have been many based on the finish.

Selling because I just do not shoot it as well as I do a 1911, so now I need a 9mm 1911 suppressor host, which means this one has to go so I can fund it.

FTF in the Greenwood area. Will ask to see ID, but nothing will be recorded.
    Send a PM if interested. Please do not post in thread.

$700 OBO

Trades:
    1911's in 9mm or maybe a Beretta 92 with a removable front sight. About any 9mm that I can set up for a Suppressor.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom