• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I came across these and thought it was a good deal..

Lower Parts Kit AR-15
    diagram_lower_p.jpg

Lower Parts Kit AR-15

$59.99
    AR270 AR-15 Lower Parts Kit.

hippykiller

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Johnson Co.
    Um, is this a joke on J&T's part..? Or just a bad choice of picture to describe the product? I mean a lpk has a few more then four pieces...

antsi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Attention: Due to incredibly high numbers of orders since the election J&T Distributing cannot guarantee any shipping times. We will do our best to address each customer order in the order it is received and process them as quickly as possible. Please bear with us as our inventory is rapidly depleting. Please keep in mind that our vendors have also been overwhelmed so we are doing the best we can to get your order out.

Same story as everywhere, I guess.

hippykiller

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Johnson Co.
    It was in the mail box this morning. So order was placed on the 28th and processed the 6th and received the 12th... Not to bad I would say all things considering, and I got it at an uninflated price. Have not had time to check and make sure everything is there yet though.

Edit: Just checked it out and all parts seem to be there, looks like I have a Saturday project now.

Last edited:

r3126

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    Indy westside
    I called them at 4:00PM 12 February (I actually got through) and spoke to a nice young lady who checked and told me that they were currently in stock. She continued on to say that she could not promise that they would be in stock when my order reached shipping.

On the basis of that, I ordered a few.

hippykiller

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Johnson Co.
    Got all the parts installed, everything seemed to go pretty smoothly... Everything seems to fit right, didn't have to mod any of the parts to get them to fit. Took about 45min, for this being the first stripped lower I have ever assembled I'm pretty proud of my self... Now to make it go boom....

Edit: Wanted to add that I ordered a second lpk from them yesterday, hope this one comes as quick as the last.

Last edited:

antsi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Glad you got yours.

I ordered one from Del-Ton two weeks before you did, and I haven't heard a peep from them.

Top Bottom