• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I’m shocked that Lowes even has carts. Last several times I’ve been there, I leave empty handed because they didn’t have anything even close to what I needed, like 12 foot 2x8s !

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I’m shocked that Lowes even has carts. Last several times I’ve been there, I leave empty handed because they didn’t have anything even close to what I needed, like 12 foot 2x8s !
    My dad called to brag about his score today. He was heading home with a trailer full of 10 foot long 8×8 posts. I asked why he got so many, and he replied, "because they were $8 a piece".

VostocK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    My dad called to brag about his score today. He was heading home with a trailer full of 10 foot long 8×8 posts. I asked why he got so many, and he replied, "because they were $8 a piece".
    At that price I would have cleaned them out too. Even though it has come down a little, lumber prices are still too dang high.

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County

That is indeed a score. Although lumber prices are finally coming down again, they're still high by historical levels.
    1655737588385.png

Top Bottom