Louisville KFC Yum Center: Hotel Recommendations?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Wife & I are going to see TSO @ YUM center in early December. I called Galt house & on waiting list, any recommendations on where to stay? Prefer to not have to spend $250 a night. Is Brown Hotel really worth their cost?

Anybody else going? We are on floor, LH side of stage (if facing it), row G of front section.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    We stayed at the Courtyard. As I recall the parking was free or fairly cheap with the room. Cant get much closer to Yum.

The Brown is a bit of a hike from other stuff. We stopped in the lobby and shared a Hot Brown with our bourbons. Beautiful old hotel lobby, not sure about the rooms. If like most hotels of that era rooms could be small but no personal experience with the Brown.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana

jimmythang

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    Gault house. You are connected to the Yum center. Technically you would never have to step outside. Except to go on a bourbon distillery tour (go to the jim beam tour)

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    The Clarion in Clarksville is nice, it has a decent restaurant and bar in it, the Ramada on Riverside dr in Jeffersonville is pretty nice, too, and has at least a half dozen restaurants within eyesight of the front door. Jeffersonville isn't a tourist destination by any means, but it's much safer right there along the river than downtown Louisville.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Thank You INGO Community for the advice, if anybody has additional, keep it coming. I'll def., be carrying while in town, but I believe the YUM center scans based on some "search" results.

Top Bottom