• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MeltonLaw

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Downtown Indy
    From my monitoring of gunbroker and the lack of people carting ammo out of te 1500 this past weekend I agree with you. On Gunbroker it seems, barring some specialty ammo, no one is buying 5.56 for more then 400/1k and x39 for 300-320/1k. Just my observations on the topic.

rcuhljr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Carmel
    Yeah gun prices seem down, ammo availability is still annoying, having a hard time even laying my hands on .45

greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    I just snagged 1k rounds of brass reman 223 ammo in an ammo can for $300. Prices are dropping on ammo and gun the prices are dropping too even faster. You can get an AR lower almost anywhere now.

mdroz3

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2009
    Walkerton
    I also have seen prices level off if not go down on some guns. Ammo availability is improving as well. It is still hit and miss on some ammo though. I am haveing a hard time finding primers as well. I need 300 large pistol and no one has any or if they do they want me to buy a press to get the primers.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I would say so. There's guys on here selling just the basic romy for that much. At least this one is the military version with tons of stuff. I was looking at this one too.

Top Bottom