• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    While perhaps not the best place to post this, with 28,000 pairs of INGO eyes helping me look, I am hoping I can find a specific truck I've been searching for for a couple of months now with no luck yet.

"Help me, Indiana Gunowners, you are my only hope...."

I have always like the 1992-1996 Ford Flare Side F-150 Regular Cabs. What I am looking for is a short bed, regular cab, F-150 Flare Side with a 5.8L V-8 that is a 4x4.

I don't mind if it isn't perfect, as I am going to school for Automotive Tech, and am kinda looking for something I can tinker on and work on a bit, but being able to drive it while I work on it is preferred.

Couple of pics, just so everyone knows exactly what I am looking for:

greg_s1.jpg

1994-ford-f-150-flare-side-front-view.jpg

Please PM me with any info or leads that you may have. Thanks:ingo:!
    Mods, if this belongs in the classifieds somewhere, please move, thanks.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    There is a black one that drives around Logansport regularly, and I know it was for sale not too long ago. I will keep an extra eye out for ya..

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    Thanks, mcolford!

Ryninger, yeah I already knew about those (I have been haunting Ebay the last couple of months), but like you noticed, they have the wrong engine.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Those are sweet looking trucks. Do you have a color preference or will any 1992-1996 reasonably priced one in good condition work? I don't know of any but I will keep my eyes open for one.

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    Well, since this was moved by someone, I tried to edit the title to make a bit more sense, but I couldn't.

Expanding my search to include a Bronco II if I can find one in good shape. Thanks to those who have sent me notes or posted here with leads!

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    It's been a while and the search continues, so I thought I would bump this. I bought a Bronco II from an INGOer a while back (which turned out to have a cracked head and bad block - go figure :rolleyes:) so I am only looking for the 92-96 Flare side regular cab 4x4 I originally posted about wayyyy back when.

Thanks for looking!:ingo:

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Use searchtempest, and you can search all Craigslist adds within a designated distance from you. I'm sure you can find one on there.

Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    I am desperately seeking a flareside bed with dual tanks for mine.......i had an accident a while back and I can't find a bed for. Its been almost impossible to find one :(

Top Bottom