• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TD12

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Afghanistan when I can.
    I have a friend who is in need of a sheeth made for his knife, specifically http://www.knifecraft.com/images/DSC00204.JPG This knife. However, he lives in Italy and cannot get a sheeth made there because of there laws with weapons.

So, what I am looking for is someone who has a knife like this to get a sheeth made with a boot clip attachment. Anyone able to help, it is much appreciated and I will compensate you for your troubles!

Help out a fellow soldier under NATO!

Thanks guys!

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Thanks for the plethora of information I never knew!!! :n00b::n00b::n00b:

I don't think you're stupid, I think you just have bad luck when it comes to thinking. If you READ, you might understand why this thread is here.
    Let me try:

You are in Afghanistan. You have a friend in Italy. You are asking total strangers in Indiana to help your friend in Italy break the law and have a sheath made that can conceal the knife shown.

Of course I am just guessing because you seem to have bad luck at spelling out exactly what laws you want help in breaking. Then you diss the one guy who gives you a link to a sheath maker that has butt loads of custom sheaths including some with exactly the boot clip you asked about.

Can your friend get off his butt and use a ruler or calipers and measure his knife and then YOU do the leg work?

I also wonder if this would by chance be a violation of ITAR? In addition to the fact you are rude.

How am I doing so far?

Also, you seem to have bad luck spelling, it is a knife sheath.

TD12

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Afghanistan when I can.
    Let me try:

You are in Afghanistan. You have a friend in Italy. You are asking total strangers in Indiana to help your friend in Italy break the law and have a sheath made that can conceal the knife shown.

Of course I am just guessing because you seem to have bad luck at spelling out exactly what laws you want help in breaking. Then you diss the one guy who gives you a link to a sheath maker that has butt loads of custom sheaths including some with exactly the boot clip you asked about.

Can your friend get off his butt and use a ruler or calipers and measure his knife and then YOU do the leg work?

I also wonder if this would by chance be a violation of ITAR? In addition to the fact you are rude.

How am I doing so far?

Also, you seem to have bad luck spelling, it is a knife sheath.

Oh my bad, I misspelled something... :dunno: Come play white knight to your friend, because that is all people do around here.

There are no persons making sheAths in Italy, because there is no market for it. Having a sheath made and sent to someone isn't illegal, considering he is in the military and he is allowed to possess this knife. However, where can he get a sheath made in a country where there is no market for sheaths? Do I get it yet? Am I rude? Cry about it to someone who cares. I am not a nice person, I don't give a damn about your feelings.

If you can't be bothered to read the entire question in the OP, then why should I be bothered to be polite with you?

I am looking for someone who owns or knows someone who owns a specific knife, is it that hard to comprehend? This is exactly why I seldom get on this forum, unless using the classified or as a source of entertainment.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Oh my bad, I misspelled something... :dunno: Come play white knight to your friend, because that is all people do around here.

There are no persons making sheAths in Italy, because there is no market for it. Having a sheath made and sent to someone isn't illegal, considering he is in the military and he is allowed to possess this knife. However, where can he get a sheath made in a country where there is no market for sheaths? Do I get it yet? Am I rude? Cry about it to someone who cares. I am not a nice person, I don't give a damn about your feelings.

If you can't be bothered to read the entire question in the OP, then why should I be bothered to be polite with you?

I am looking for someone who owns or knows someone who owns a specific knife, is it that hard to comprehend? This is exactly why I seldom get on this forum, unless using the classified or as a source of entertainment.
    I have one of those specific knives. It's just you were rude to the one guy who tried to help you, so I am not. Does that make sense to you? It does not seem to be soaking in to your head. I am curious why you feel so entitled to act like that?

I don't care if you are a soldier or not, you didn't need to be rude to the guy who helped you. You say thanks to guy for even trying. Had you done that, I would have helped you.

Besides the fact you are trying to side step laws.

TD12

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Afghanistan when I can.
    I have one of those specific knives. It's just you were rude to the one guy who tried to help you, so I am not. Does that make sense to you? It does not seem to be soaking in to your head. I am curious why you feel so entitled to act like that?

I don't care if you are a soldier or not, you didn't need to be rude to the guy who helped you. You say thanks to guy for even trying. Had you done that, I would have helped you.

Besides the fact you are trying to side step laws.

Tell me more about how you know the laws of another country, please do... you seem so informed. I realize that how I phrased things originally can look like I am side-stepping laws, however sending a sheath to another country isn't illegal.

I was rude to someone who tried to help? I didn't realize that someone posting something they found on google was going to help me find someone who had the specific knife I was looking for. But hey, it's cool continue your white knight feelings... you aren't the only one with one of those knives. :dunno:

EDIT**-- Oh and tell me more about me that you know, like how I am still a soldier? Medically retired, but good try.

Top Bottom