• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BFR50-110

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Montgomery County
    I have a stainless Ruger Vaquero that was dropped by the previous owner causing the front sight to break off. I have the sight I just need someone to attach it. I would appreciate it if any of you know someone within an hour or so of Crawfordsville that can/will do this. Thanks!

Jarhead1970

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Danville
    Hi folks. I am trying to find a competent gunsmith to help me finish an old CVA muzzle loading rifle I've been tinkering with. I need both front and rear sights installed. If anyone knows of a competent and capable person that is willing to do this please let me know. Thx to all.

BFR50-110

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Montgomery County
    Quick update, I took my Vaquero to Havlin's in Brownsburg and he did a fantastic job. It ended up being more involved than he initially thought and therefore took longer. Rather than to charge more for the additional time it took him he fixed it free of charge for having to wait a couple of days and make another trip. I did not expect that at all as It really wasn't much of an inconvenience and did not bother me. He is a very pleasant guy and I would highly recommend him!

Top Bottom