Looking at an Alca 1-4 Optic or something as capable...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    As the title notes I am currently looking at the Elcan Specter DR 1-4, but I don't really care for the price tag on it. Not that I am opposed to that, if their is nothing comparable to it.

So is there anything comparable out there?!

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    As the title notes I am currently looking at the Elcan Specter DR 1-4, but I don't really care for the price tag on it. Not that I am opposed to that, if their is nothing comparable to it.

So is there anything comparable out there?!

i think that scope is kind of in a section of its own. ive never messed with one so i cant be of much assistance on this one.

good luck and keep us posted.

this is the closest i have. i have both the exposed and capped versions instock right now

Vortex Optics - Viper PST 1-4x24 TMCQ MOA (Uncapped)

Vortex Optics - Viper PST 1-4x24 TMCQ MOA (Capped)

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    i think that scope is kind of in a section of its own. ive never messed with one so i cant be of much assistance on this one.

good luck and keep us posted.

this is the closest i have. i have both the exposed and capped versions instock right now

Vortex Optics - Viper PST 1-4x24 TMCQ MOA (Uncapped)

Vortex Optics - Viper PST 1-4x24 TMCQ MOA (Capped)
    Played with one and I liked it. Liked it a LOT! Just not real fond of its price tag...

I'll have to look at the Vortex's you linked, and do some reading up on them...

Thanks!

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Played with one and I liked it. Liked it a LOT! Just not real fond of its price tag...

I'll have to look at the Vortex's you linked, and do some reading up on them...

Thanks!

let me know if you have questions. i of 10ish floating around on ingo so you will probably get some good feedback on here

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    That was part of the reason I posted... :D

everyone loves them. im kind of excited i think ill have a couple left for the 1500. everyone asks about them there but i can usually only show them my personal rifle with the scope and take their order. i acutally have about 8 right now wich has never happened. it will be so nice to hand somone a scope instid of taking a order:D

just off the top of my head

trl
    twalker
    aszerigan (x2)

have this scope. id have to dig threw my books to see who else but those have been sold in the last couple months

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    everyone loves them. im kind of excited i think ill have a couple left for the 1500. everyone asks about them there but i can usually only show them my personal rifle with the scope and take their order. i acutally have about 8 right now wich has never happened. it will be so nice to hand somone a scope instid of taking a order:D

just off the top of my head

trl
    twalker
    aszerigan (x2)

have this scope. id have to dig threw my books to see who else but those have been sold in the last couple months
    I'll post up in the Accessories Sub Forum and ask up there.

Top Bottom