• ...and so much more!
  • snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    363   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    "Police accuse a Logansport man of trying to kill his girlfriend's husband over a missed utility payment"

First line of the story tells me everything I need to know about the situation, I think.

And yes, accused turns towards LEO and points his gun, I do not see how the officer had the restraint not to shoot.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    "Police accuse a Logansport man of trying to kill his girlfriend's husband over a missed utility payment"

First line of the story tells me everything I need to know about the situation, I think.

And yes, accused turns towards LEO and points his gun, I do not see how the officer had the restraint not to shoot.
    Oh, you should read it, it gets SO much better... err, the stupid gets SO much deeper that it's almost unbelievable... has to be mental illness involved.

Husband is still paying for the place his separated wife and her new boyfriend are staying at. Husband misses electricity payment and electricity gets shut off. So mad boyfriend of wife goes to husbands business, has employee call him, and then waits until he shows up. When he does, boyfriend says he's gonna kill them both, husband runs out the back being chased by mad boyfriend, cop witnesses it, tells man to put gun down, man points gun at cop, cop tells man to put it down, man chooses to throw gun, cop arrests him, man says it's a good thing cop is there because husband would be dead, and then tells cop that he'll serve his time and once he gets out he's still going to kill the husband... haha... WOW

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Oh, you should read it, it gets SO much better... err, the stupid gets SO much deeper that it's almost unbelievable... has to be mental illness involved.

Husband is still paying for the place his separated wife and her new boyfriend are staying at. Husband misses electricity payment and electricity gets shut off. So mad boyfriend of wife goes to husbands business, has employee call him, and then waits until he shows up. When he does, boyfriend says he's gonna kill them both, husband runs out the back being chased by mad boyfriend, cop witnesses it, tells man to put gun down, man points gun at cop, cop tells man to put it down, man chooses to throw gun, cop arrests him, man says it's a good thing cop is there because husband would be dead, and then tells cop that he'll serve his time and once he gets out he's still going to kill the husband... haha... WOW

Wow, just freaking insane. The man is lucky to be only in a jail cell and not at the mortuary. I'll bet mental issues and drugs are involved in the idiots stupid choices.

Oh, and in before Kirk says "allegedly"

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Wow, just freaking insane. The man is lucky to be only in a jail cell and not at the mortuary. I'll bet mental issues and drugs are involved in the idiots stupid choices.

Oh, and in before Kirk says "allegedly"
    Or just plain old alcohol. Drunks do a lot of really stupid things.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I predict that by the time he gets out the ... err ... 'lady' will likely have a new bedwarmer. Prolly already filled that job

Top Bottom