• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I have a Sig p226 with a threaded barrel and compensator as well as a light and red dot...

I've had zero luck finding any holsters that would fit it. The gun is large enough that I'm not looking to conceal it - but I would like something durable [and ideally with some sort of retention] for OC should I ever decide to carry it. I'm also looking for something that I can wear IWB even if it's unlikely that I would do so.

I'm in the Central Indiana area - southwest side. Any good vendors / holster makers in the area?

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Retention, with a light and a dot that can also be worn IWB? I think that’s asking a lot of one holster.

Drop the retention part and it gets better to go IWB. My daily is a 226 Legion with a Romeo1 pro, appendix on a kydex holster made by me.

Drop the IWB part and it should be easier to find.

Step one; get a drawer. I thought we all had a drawer. Fill it with holsters.

Step two; call Wright Leather Works, as local as you may get, over in Ohio. They don’t show a p226 with light but they do say to call them (warning they probably should take our calls for the price but man are they nice!)

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Get inside or outside waistband, and shape it to what you need many times.

Top Bottom