WTS: Like New Complete Lightweight AR 15 Upper with 14.5" pinned/welded barrel In 223 Wylde

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

AK471025

Plinker
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    For sale is a like new 14.5” pinned and welded complete upper that I assembled last year for a lightweight build I had planned but never completed. There is not a single scratch on any of the parts used on this upper, and it was never assembled on a lower or fired. All the parts were assembled with the proper aeroshell 33MS grease/torque specs. The parts used to assemble this complete upper are listed below.

SOLD

-Spikes Tactical slick side upper with laser engraved T-markings (no dust cover or forward assist)

-Strike Industries strike fighter 223 wylde cold hammer forged 14.5” barrel with pinned and welded miller comp, barrel is stainless steel and nitride coated (the pinned comp brings the length over 16”)

-Strike Industries strike 10” free float m-lok rail

-AR Stoner lightweight BCG (doesn’t have forward serrations to match the receiver)

-Spikes Mil-spec charging handle

-Yankee Hill clamp on steel gas block

-Yankee Hill carbine length gas tube

PRICE IS $360

I have $600 invested into these parts and that was before things went crazy with the shortage of parts/price increases. Buyer must be willing to meet FTF in Fort Wayne.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom