• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Right now. You can apply for a lifetime or four year anytime your license is 364 days from expiring. Mine was supposed to expire June 15, 2015. I went in around June 18th and did the lifetime, so I will never have to do it again. You will have to do everything over including your finger prints. You will now get the new plastic card.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    100 dollars sounds like a lot for people with a budget. It did for me when I was fresh out of college but totally worth it.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Right now. You can apply for a lifetime or four year anytime your license is 364 days from expiring. Mine was supposed to expire June 15, 2015. I went in around June 18th and did the lifetime, so I will never have to do it again. You will have to do everything over including your finger prints. You will now get the new plastic card.

Have you gotten your new one yet? A few years ago, my wife decided to get hers and mine was about 6 months away from expiration. She got hers pretty quick but they didn't send my lifetime for months--until almost the time it would have expired naturally.

Brian Ski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana

The lifetime ones are plastic cards now??? Mine is the little pink tissue paper. I need to get an address change anyway.

BTW I would get it done soon. I have heard but don't quote... It is a hassle if the current one expires before the new one is issued. At least that is the way it was years ago.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    rickyjohnson111
    Top Bottom