• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Reminds me of the old joke about the sloppy drunk who puked on himself at the bar just before last call. He was worried about his wife seeing the vomit on his shirt so his buddy suggested he stick a a $10 bill in the front pocket and tell his wife that a stranger threw up on him and gave him the ten for the dry cleaning bill.

The drunk stumbles home and tries to compose himself on the short walk. He comes in the front door stinking of booze and vomit and his wife is irrate, screaming at him about what a useless drunk he is, swearing up a blue streak about him not being able to handle his booze without throwing up on himself.

He says, "no honey, that was a stranger that threw up on me. He even gave me ten dollars to pay for the dry cleaning. Check my pocket."

She reaches in and pulls out the money but finds two bills and says, "there are two ten dollar bills in here."

The drunk says, "oh yeah. He **** in my pants too."

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I haven't followed this thread but have participated in real life. Not sure if this has been posted. My wife bought me some shirts from the Lions not Sheep company. I've got a lot of positive comments but surprising no negative ones yet, even in liberal areas I've traveled. I tell people it's a public service announcement and I've spoke to many.

A bit pricey but quality has been good for me, and it's worth it!:cool:

My favorite but have some others. They do have the Let's Go Brandon and #FJB items
    Attach0_20220317_213903.png

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom