• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Bussing invaders to DEI locations to elicit hypocritical reactions is fun. A better idea would be to bus invaders back across the border they breeched. Something's gotta give.
    It will. The AMERICAN COMMUNIST party will say we need Comprehensive Immigration Reform after shipping all the 3rd world's "best and the brightest" 18 to 25 year old military age men criminals purged fron their prisons,and hoards of CCP military age men in to RED areas to start changing the demographics to BLUE.
    Where are all the woman and children like what was on the previous Caravans?????????? HUMMM?MMMM
    Thank Bush,Clinton,and Obama for paying for the busses which are carring these invaders from the Darien Gap Panama to our boarders.

Both sides are in on it and we are too dumb to see.
    211.jpeg

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yep, that is the plan…

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    But the states are doing the bussing, as I understand it. I'm advocating for the states to bus invaders back to their origin. Further, as an American citizen, I demand to know who is paying for the invaders; they're kept, clean and able-bodied. Something must give.
    Problem is, the Feds will stop it. They will say things about Feds being in charge of the border.
    But, the Feds can't say anything about bussing between the States. That's why this is working.
    If they Feds could have stopped this, they'd have done it. Because it's making them look like idiots. AND firing up their own base against them.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Just need to get a handful of paladins firing ADAM shells at the border.

In a few days, nothing could cross that was still alive. No need for a wall, no need for check points.

As far as I'm concerned, this is a military invasion of the United States. This has long been the weakest link in our national security and will be how any significant power will opt to attack us. It's awful curious how all of these people, with supposedly nothing, manage to afford to travel these vast distances to infiltrate our country.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    That obiden ****sucker and his toady myporkus were blabbing on about how the daily invasion had dropped to almost half of what it was just before Title 42 was lifted. "See, our policies are working".

Of course, the media toadies sang right along in unison

Never mind the daily invasion rate was at a high right before Title 42 was lifted.

What a gaggle of ********.

GregoryRomeu

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2022
    Mishawaka
    "Illegal Mexicans are bad enough but now we have the probability of Chinese, Iranians, Pakistanis, thugs and terrorists from all over the world coming to a neighborhood near you."

What exactly do you mean by, "probability"? We have had illegals from well over 156 countries pouring in from countries all over the world for much of the past 2 1/2 years! Those high-tech weapons some dumbass in the White House left to the Taliban? They are starting to filter in from the south. Wake up! Don't be apathetic to this issue, engage it head on or we WILL be a 3rd world sh^thole come election day 2024 and no reason to bother voting.

GregoryRomeu

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2022
    Mishawaka

Basically, the private organization can only afford $88 per day per vet.
    But the Feds will pay $200 per day per immigrant.
    It took me 7 years to find the perfect first location. I made the trip to inspect it and prepared to buy it as I was "pre-qualified" (A BS waste of time) and then I find out it is the VA dictates I have to have $28K just sitting in my bank account "in reserve" just in case just because this home is a multi-family unit that I intend to house a select 12-16 Veterans that truly want to get back on their feet! I also find THAT is one of the main reasons so many Veterans are homeless and committing suicide. Please, donate and pass this link. The funds will just sit to appease the VA and then I could care less if everyone wants to withdraw their donations AFTER the VA/Lender closes on the property. And yes, I am a 501c(3).

Old Road Dog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2022
    Gowdy
    I'm sure they're just looking for a better life....(sarc)
    View attachment 277023
    The terrible assumption is that all of the migrants are Hispanic/Latin Americans, as shown on the Fake/Incomplete MSM. In fact migrants from all around the world are using our southern borders to gain entry.Russians, Chinese, Africans, Haitians, Indonesians. Little or no Vaccinations, little or no Background checks, little or no documented work/trade skills. Etc. Etc.....

Top Bottom