LE shoots New Years reveler through fence.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    It was wrong for the "victim" to be slamming off a magazine into the air from his patio. He presented a fluid situation to law enforcement that had every earmark of an active shooter situation. It was an unavoidable situation had the Darwin Award winner NOT done what he did. HE put everyone in a bad situation. I would defy you to walk in the dark into a situation in which you know someone is shooting, hear that gunfire nearly in your lap, and not fear for your safety and defend yourself. I`m on the side of law enforcement in this case.
    I hope you don't carry.

Defend yourself against a fence or closed door.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Have there been any updates? Officer disciplined? Potential charges?
    Haven’t you heard? The cop was justified because he thought he was being shot at around the corner, as any sensible person would believe. The Darwin Award candidate deserved to be shot and killed through a fence. Why would there be any discipline?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Haven’t you heard? The cop was justified because he thought he was being shot at around the corner, as any sensible person would believe. The Darwin Award candidate deserved to be shot and killed through a fence. Why would there be any discipline?
    One question. Are we sure he wasn't threatened by the fence and the guy behind it wasn't a tragic overpenetration victim?

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    a tragic overpenetration victim
    raw.jpg

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I think you are onto something - the case of the offensive fence. That ex-cop is probably a hero.
    More than that. Fences are racist right? So the cop shot a racist fence to protect the people behind it. Sadly one victim didn’t make it but that’s the price we must all pay to eradicate racist fences.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom