• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cain71

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Columbus
    Going out tommorrow am,sat,and sun. 1 tag left to fill,buck or doe. if its brown its down,its crunch time as I can not pull back a bow and do not want to invest in a crossbow. good luck to those still involved in the quest for trophies or freezer meat.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Good luck to all. Saw a lot of deer yesterday, just did not get a shot. They are still moving which seems a little strange for as much pressure they have had put on them. Leaving camp last night four ran across the road right in front of us and then stood in the field looking at us. I am pretty sure one of them raised his middle hoof at me. :D

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Good luck to all. Saw a lot of deer yesterday, just did not get a shot. They are still moving which seems a little strange for as much pressure they have had put on them. Leaving camp last night four ran across the road right in front of us and then stood in the field looking at us. I am pretty sure one of them raised his middle hoof at me. :D

I've been getting the hoof a lot this year.:dunno:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Ha, I got the hoof from four of them last night right after dark. Was pulling out of the field and drove in enough to shine my high beams in to another cut bean field and there they were.

Guess where I'm sitting now :D

Let's see if I get lucky in my ground blind.

AGarbers

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Martinsville
    Change of tactics might do it...

These last two days I think I'm going to put on a clown suit, dowse myself in Old Spice, dump diesel fuel around my stand and start broadcasting rap music from a boom box. Maybe then a buck will come by. If not, I haven't done any worse than before...

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Giving up

I am calling it quits for the year. We aren't seeing the deer and as is usual towards the end of deer season I am behind on several little projects around the house. Good luck to anyone going out to hunt in the snow today.

AGarbers

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Martinsville
    I think he means...

SUNDAY'S LAST DAY TIME TO TAKE THE DOES GOOD LUCK

Sunday's the last day. Time to take the does (As if I've been seeing any!). Good Luck.

The only problem is I am on call this weekend and got pulled out of my stand to go work on a CVS that was too hot... Maybe tomorrow...

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    3 days of hunting and nothing to show for it.

Just weren't moving at all during legal shooting hours. I even went into the thickets try to scare them out and they weren't to be found. Will probably just hang up the muzzleloader and watch football tomorrow.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    sorry to hear about yalls luck... glad i got mine early this year.... maybe if more of you picked up YOTE hunting you wouldnt have such a hard time deer hunting

Top Bottom