• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    Was that one of the matches at South Central Gun Club? I couldn't tell from the video. I've been a member there for years but haven't been to a match there since they ran the steel matches back in the woods. Those were fun! Now if I go it's with my daughter when nobody's there.

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    Was that one of the matches at South Central Gun Club? I couldn't tell from the video. I've been a member there for years but haven't been to a match there since they ran the steel matches back in the woods. Those were fun! Now if I go it's with my daughter when nobody's there.

Yes it is, its a very well ordered and fun match, I wold like to see some people that live closer to the club become involved and take some of the stress off the people who have been putting it on for so many years.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Fun is really enough reason to keep doing it. Fast and accurate are gravy when you are able to get those two things to intersect. :)

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    Yes it is, its a very well ordered and fun match, I wold like to see some people that live closer to the club become involved and take some of the stress off the people who have been putting it on for so many years.
    Yeah, that's the way it was back when I shot matches there too. Living about an hour away, I'm lucky just to go there 2-3 times a year.

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    Don't think that we didn't notice that you posted your second run x10.:laugh:

It was nice to meet and shoot with you.

HA got you there, That was my first run, the battery was dead for the second run, If you remember I was the only one that ran the course on the right side of the fault line

I'm sending back some of the mags that were giving me trouble EAA said they would take care of the issues with them.

Not that the mags had anything to do with my time, (not an excuse just letting you know that EAA is going to stand behind their mags)

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I still don't think the 2-3-4 feet difference was that big of a deal. :) And I am not just saying that because the screw up was my fault. My first run was clean in 14.06. The second run was clean in 11.92. I think I could have done that behind the lines as well.

Top Bottom