• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    alright what we have for sale are the last 2 I'm letting go of. I have been semi thinning the heard on knives that just don't get enough love anymore. they are great knives but I just have others that fill the roll.

spf's spf's ...first up is a horton necker. made of a2 with a sexy convex chisel grind on it. crazy sharp and a great blade. I have another one. I bought this one as a back up just in case but it just doesn't get the love it deserves. it comes with a woodland camo kydex neck sheath. lets go with a little less than I have in it at $110 dollars OBO ftf.

Next is a custom handled martindale golok. nice micarta handles and liner. blade was sharpened up and thinned out some by tyler34. it has been used since but not much at all. comes with a codura or something similar sheath. not a great sheath but it works and holds the knife. going to ask what I have in this one also at $90 OBO ftf... now $75 ftf

spf's spf's spf's...next is a custom kirdashi. it's a great pocket/neck or keychain knife. kydex sheath and key ring loop. orange rope handle that has been epoxy soaked. very sharp nice little blade. lets do $40 OBO. ftf...now $30 ftf or I'll ship this guy

necker is the bottom knife in this picture.

DSCN0220.jpg

golok is the bottom left knife in this picture

DSCN0216.jpg

the kirdashi is the top knife in this picture.

DSCN0221.jpg

Last edited:

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    btt with price drops. getting ready to move these around the web. if you need a killer bug out blade grab the golok before it's to late. A nice thick chopper but still light weight. flat end can be used for digging ect.

75 dollars for the golok ftf..... 30 for the little guy

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    dashi (little guy) is spf's. thanks guys. someone buy this freaking monster chopper. it's a hell of a tool for a steal of a price. find a chunk of metal that big custom handles for this price. but I'll sweeten it one last time. getting ready to put her in a bob and be done with it

70 dollars ftf :)

Top Bottom