• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • msmith_89

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2022
    Goshen
    Hi everyone, I am new to this site, was told by a friend this is a good place for gun guys. So far I see that it is. That said, wanted to take a moment and introduce myself.

My name is Miles, I am owner/ operator of Canaan Laser Solutions based out of Goshen reaching through Fort Wayne locally and lower part of Michigan, I take work from all over the country as well.

I specialize in laser engraving, anything mild to wild. I recently decided to get into the firearms industry this year to expand my services and combine my passion of firearms with my business. I am a FFL in addition.

I have attached 2 pictures to this thread with the very first pistol I ever engraved. Had no idea how it would turn out but I do know my equipment and it turned out incredible. I share this because we all started somewhere and this was where I started.

I am a small, one-man operation and I prefer to keep it this way as I am growing and giving my clients the one-on-one interaction that is lacking in today's world.

I look forward to interacting with as many people as I can here and learning as much as I can. I will also provide advice where I can based on my experience not only from a laser engraver but as an engineer as well.

Thanks for reading this and feel free to drop me a line privately or comment. I will respond to you as quickly as I can.

Thanks again!

Attachments

• 20220506_132721.jpg
      20220506_132721.jpg
      289.1 KB · Views: 18
    • 20220506_132700.jpg
      20220506_132700.jpg
      288.9 KB · Views: 18

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    :welcome: to :ingo:

That looks interesting.
    As an aside, a lot of guys on here (myself included) are always looking for someone who can do NFA engraving.
    Is this something you can do with your equipment?
    It's mostly lettering, but must be done to a specific minimum depth and font size.

msmith_89

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2022
    Goshen
    :welcome: to :ingo:

That looks interesting.
    As an aside, a lot of guys on here (myself included) are always looking for someone who can do NFA engraving.
    Is this something you can do with your equipment?
    It's mostly lettering, but must be done to a specific minimum depth and font size.
    Thank you and yes I can do NFA engraving, I do have ATF regs. for depth and size requirements.

Top Bottom