Laid Off / new opportunites on the horizon.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    Well i am 8 days from getting married and just got the notice this morning that i am laid off. I guess its a blessing as i will be starting school to become an architect in June. What a roller coaster this year has been so far. No :crying: from me just wanted to let everyone know that if anyone needs lawnmower blades sharpened i am available all day now to remove, sharpen and reinstall. PM me for contact information if you need your blades done.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    When one door closes another will open. Keep your head up and don't let this get you down.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Also Debbie-Downer Status: have you read the prospective jobs reports on Architecture? And how it's high on the list of "useless" degrees? Seriously.

It's not an easy program to get into and there are, honestly, not a lot of jobs out there.

I do wish you the best, but I also want to help be sure that you're aware of what you're getting into!

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Congratulations on the upcoming marriage and also for keeping a spirit of optimism. I've been in your shoes and attitude makes a huge difference. For the first Christmas with my wife, her company "rewarded" her with a layoff right before the holiday. It crushed both of us but she landed on her feet quickly.

You are right, too, that this may just mean new opportunities on the horizon.

Top Bottom