Children under 12 admitted free with paid adult

JamesV

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 13, 2015
    The Region
    Just a question, since I haven't been to this one of the 1500.

Which one would be better this one or the 1500, since the 1500 is the following weekend?

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Just a question, since I haven't been to this one of the 1500.

Which one would be better this one or the 1500, since the 1500 is the following weekend?
    If you want to see more merchandise, the 1500 would be better.
    If you don't want to pay $5 to park and walk half a mile to get to the entrance where you pay a huge admission, Lafayette would be better.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    As of Thursday afternoon, we have 85 more tables than the last Lafayette show. It's going to be a big one. There will be 4 magazine dealers so if you want to stock up on magazines before the huge price increase, this would be a good time to do it. Wholesalers are already sold out of many products so anything you are going to need for 2017 should be purchased now before it's sold out.
    I get tired of people whining about prices after an election. You know they are going to go up, it's supply and demand. I don't feel the least bit sorry for those people that refuse to buy until a panic sets in.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    As of Thursday afternoon, we have 85 more tables than the last Lafayette show. It's going to be a big one. There will be 4 magazine dealers so if you want to stock up on magazines before the huge price increase, this would be a good time to do it. Wholesalers are already sold out of many products so anything you are going to need for 2017 should be purchased now before it's sold out.
    I get tired of people whining about prices after an election. You know they are going to go up, it's supply and demand. I don't feel the least bit sorry for those people that refuse to buy until a panic sets in.

So you're saying I should drive up and buy some ammo? Or mags? Or gas mask filters? Or a Bowie knife? Ok, I'll be there.

Heavy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2016
    Tippecanoe County
    I had decided not to go earlier in the day. Buddy called and wouldn't you know it that's all it took. Off I went! Walked out with a box of 22lr, 3rd gen pmag, and some of those fun little cat toy looking things to clean a gas tube (you know once every couple years).
    Everyone was friendly. The selection was close to what's expected there. If you can't make it to Indy next week I'd say make a stop.
    My guess....we're about to see a price hike in stuff. And if not.... even better!!

Top Bottom