• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Anyone seen any of the Kentucky State Police Glock 17 trade ins?
    Copper Custom in Valpo had a few of these today . Not great priced, but not horrible either, $499.
    I picked one up today. Nice sharp KSP logo on the right side of the slide by the muzzle, KSP prefixed serial #'s.
    No finish wear except for on top of the rear sight. No finish wear on the barrel or hood, with a light brass streak inside the frame where it rides over the rounds in the magazine. From the condition, I'd say it only has a few mags through it and was barely carried.
    No range report yet, I'll update when I can get out with it.

jaymark6655

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2018
    Bloomington
    Recoil Gunworks has been advertising them also, I think they look nice, $499 is good in todays market.

I don't know if I can agree with that, was in the store last night buying an O/U. Gen 3 Glock 19 for $499. Brand new, why would I buy a used one for the same price, even in this market? They also had a Glock 19X for $599, still cannot figure out what makes that gun $100 more. :dunno:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    My dentist/buddy picked one up the day they/G26 were in the shop. Not sure if his is stamped with KSP.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    They still had 2 G26's left. 1 Was very clean. if I remember correctly, they were not marked, i don't think they came from KSP.
    I considered one of these, But thought the KSP markings were kinda cool

jaymark6655

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2018
    Bloomington
    Custom color.
    Includes 1 17 round mag and 2 19 round mags, vs the standard 3 17 round mags.
    Cool factor.
    Because they can.
    I wondered how much of that price was tied to color. and the lanyard attachment loop. :) Just notice it had night sights as well, so I feel better about the price now. I do like the full size frame with midsize slide. Without the finger grooves, I don't mind the full size grip and I think the bigger grip helps balance all that metal up top. Glocks with finger grips, I have to stick with the compacts to be comfortable. Sorry way off topic.

Top Bottom