• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INDPrepper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    I think Hickok45 on the ol' youtube had an eotech on the one he borrowed/bought. It looked really good on it but it isn't about that.

Suggestion - Maybe borrow an eotech or aimpoint from a buddy and try it out and see what you like.

LLDJR

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Southside/Southport
    I have an Eotech on my SBR, I could try it first, gonna add a muzzle break.

CC911_more_info.png

SixSigmaLarry

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   1
    Jan 3, 2010
    NE Indiana
    I had a KSG for a few weeks and found that I really liked an Eotech EXPS on it. BTW, I wouldn't recommend any Eotechs that don't have a transversely mounted battery for two reasons: 1) you don't have a lot of rail space to play with and 2) the recoil from a 12g might be too much for the other models (e.g., 522...Google search for details). Enjoy the KSG!

3badkids

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Vertical grips don't work that well on KSG's and I wouldn't recommend one. First of all most vertical grips have very little contact area and your slide (picatinny rail) is pretty much plastic and they have been known to snap off .....and second it puts your slide in sort of a bind when actuating. If you notice your forend moves almost effortlessly when moving rearward and then fully forward. After a vertical grip it actually will become more of an effort thus contributing to the first possible thing that you don't want to happen. I use this grip

Fab Defense PTK Blk Black Ergonomic Pointing Grip Angled Foregrip w Storage | eBay

Also the extended selector is the best mod yet and they only sell them on Ebay as well

Kel Tec KSG "Extended" Tube Selector Switch by Hi Tech Custom Concepts | eBay

The KSG is one of my all time favorite guns that I own as there's nothing else like it hands down !

LLDJR

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Southside/Southport
    Vertical grips don't work that well on KSG's and I wouldn't recommend one. First of all most vertical grips have very little contact area and your slide (picatinny rail) is pretty much plastic and they have been known to snap off .....and second it puts your slide in sort of a bind when actuating. If you notice your forend moves almost effortlessly when moving rearward and then fully forward. After a vertical grip it actually will become more of an effort thus contributing to the first possible thing that you don't want to happen. I use this grip

Fab Defense PTK Blk Black Ergonomic Pointing Grip Angled Foregrip w Storage | eBay

Also the extended selector is the best mod yet and they only sell them on Ebay as well

Kel Tec KSG "Extended" Tube Selector Switch by Hi Tech Custom Concepts | eBay

The KSG is one of my all time favorite guns that I own as there's nothing else like it hands down !

I have that Grip in OD, I wil ltry it and see how it feels, the extended selectro switch is a DO for sure, thanks!

Top Bottom