• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Jan 26, 2011
    I bought a spyderco police from you (brad) 2 year ago. I carry it every day, the clip has devoloped a little wiggle room. It did this about 2 years ago and a jeweler fixed it for me using some clear epoxy. Would it be possible for you to repeat this repair?

It also could use a good sharpening, Tyler did that a year ago and it has lost its famous razor edge. Could you sharpen this too? Really don't want to send it to Bloomington and be apatlrt for a week.

Also ny girlfriend is looking for a good knife, although due to lack of disposable income it would be just to look (for right now). I was hoping that would be ok

Bradsknives

Master
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    The clip should be an easy fix. Back the screws out (probably need a #6 torx bit) and apply blue Loctite to the threads and then screw the screws back in, this should solve the problem unless the screws are stripped or the threaded screw holes have been damage. Epoxy should have never been used in the first repair.

As far as sharpening, you don't want me to do that, I don't even sharpen my own knives. :):

I'm more than willing to meet you just about any time if you want to look at a few knives. Also, if you get a chance, you might want to attend a gun & knife show that I'm at, to check out most of my inventory.

Let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom