• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clfergus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southeast Indy
    I am down in the Smokeys right now and went to the smokey mtn knife works. They had a Buck Mini Alpha Hunter on sale for 52.00. Its the camo handle with 154cm steel.

Thats a pretty good deal right? Was going to use it for field dresing..general duties in the woods.

The guy really thought I should be buying the outdoor edge swingblade. But it was made in China so I opted for the buck. Think i made a good choice?

They have so many to look at it was knife overload!!

amboran

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2008
    Brownstown,IN
    Bucks are solid for a decent price-sounds good. Smoky mountain Knife Works is an absolute must see. I always stop on the way home from Pigeon Forge-it is so much more than just knives-even the wife enjoys all the kitchen gadgets and pans,etc,etc.in the bottom floor of the store. Animated singing bears ,too.:D

Steve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    SMKW is a must see if you're in that area.

I was there a few years back and commented to the clerk what a great place they had. He smiled and said "Yup, even ol' Jim Bowie told the Lord he was tired of Heaven and wanted to move down here."

The guy really said that to me and for some reason, I believe him!

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I've never been to SMKW, I'd love to stop in the next time I'm passing through Tennessee, heard great things about the place. Aside from a show, you'd be hard pressed to handle that many blades to get an idea of what you really want. You can look at thousands of knives all day long online, but unless you've really handled them in person, you don't really know what you're getting.

Top Bottom