Knife attack at park in French Alps critically wounds 4 young children as people cry for help

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Of course a refugee from south of our border could never commit such a crime here as sleepy Joe and the Democrats have checked every one of them out. NOT! :blahblah:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Of course a refugee from south of our border could never commit such a crime here as sleepy Joe and the Democrats have checked every one of them out. NOT! :blahblah:

That's the game plan of commie scum like obiden and its ilk.

Create chaos in order to expand state and snuff Liberty.

obiden and its ilk can gth.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Where are the men???? That piece of crap would be more worried about me twisting his head off and would have no time to stab babies. Frickin worthless excuse for men.
    European society chased them away. Masculinity in Europe is effectively dead, and we're busily killing it off here in the US. Their men are not allowed to carry anything to defend themselves or others. Their men are prosecuted if they harm a single hair on a poor little psychotic migrant's head. Their men are mocked and criticized and lambasted and shunned for being traditionally masculine. Birth rates have bottomed out, marriage is a thing of the past, and women are trouncing men in incomes and education and property and everything else.

So what do the men do when they see something like this? "Not my problem." If masculine men were still running Europe, the migrants wouldn't be allowed to come in the first place. But that ship sailed long ago and Europe is now living the benefits of the "more feminine way". :dunno:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    European society chased them away. Masculinity in Europe is effectively dead, and we're busily killing it off here in the US. Their men are not allowed to carry anything to defend themselves or others. Their men are prosecuted if they harm a single hair on a poor little psychotic migrant's head. Their men are mocked and criticized and lambasted and shunned for being traditionally masculine. Birth rates have bottomed out, marriage is a thing of the past, and women are trouncing men in incomes and education and property and everything else.

So what do the men do when they see something like this? "Not my problem." If masculine men were still running Europe, the migrants wouldn't be allowed to come in the first place. But that ship sailed long ago and Europe is now living the benefits of the "more feminine way". :dunno:
    I watched that, and thought doesn't anyone even carry a pocket knife over there?
    I carry a Kershaw Leak everywhere. It isn't a firearm, but a few hits to the side of this animals neck, and inner thighs will stop that type of insanity in about 30 seconds, or less.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Got to the hooch early enough tonight to watch some news. I don't speak French, so all I can do is follow the pictures and a bit of the text. Google translate helps.

The Annecy attack is running on a loop, with the video of the man with the back pack trying to slow the murderous POS down. He apparently did enough to allow the Gendarme to arrive and apply a proper antidote of Cu/Pb before even more were injured.

They don't seem to be saying much about his refugee basis being Syrian. There was also one segment which seemed to be claiming he was Christian. (no Christian's I know murder children)

The wife and I missed this by about 30 minutes trying to navigate the streets and parking of Annecy. That park was to be our first stop.

The most critical child appears to be doing ok. It was taken to Geneva Switzerland just over the border. I believe we heard that helo leave. I commented to SWMBO'd that the helo was in a hurry, as it had that unmistakable sound of a helo being pushed for speed and altitude with the rotor fully loaded.

Universal aspects are the talking heads spewing on, and the locals building a shrine of flowers and stuffed animals. The latter is just heart breaking. The young mother we spoke to very obviously just wanted to get her kids home and close. That came through clearly even with the language barrier.

Why couldn't someone just find a board or a rock before this sick POS hurt children?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Got to the hooch early enough tonight to watch some news. I don't speak French, so all I can do is follow the pictures and a bit of the text. Google translate helps.

The Annecy attack is running on a loop, with the video of the man with the back pack trying to slow the murderous POS down. He apparently did enough to allow the Gendarme to arrive and apply a proper antidote of Cu/Pb before even more were injured.

They don't seem to be saying much about his refugee basis being Syrian. There was also one segment which seemed to be claiming he was Christian. (no Christian's I know murder children)

The wife and I missed this by about 30 minutes trying to navigate the streets and parking of Annecy. That park was to be our first stop.

The most critical child appears to be doing ok. It was taken to Geneva Switzerland just over the border. I believe we heard that helo leave. I commented to SWMBO'd that the helo was in a hurry, as it had that unmistakable sound of a helo being pushed for speed and altitude with the rotor fully loaded.

Universal aspects are the talking heads spewing on, and the locals building a shrine of flowers and stuffed animals. The latter is just heart breaking. The young mother we spoke to very obviously just wanted to get her kids home and close. That came through clearly even with the language barrier.

Why couldn't someone just find a board or a rock before this sick POS hurt children?

Calls for knife control yet?!?!

Top Bottom