• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Listing several blades that aren't seeing as much use as they should. Assume they are used unless stated otherwise. Currently listing them as WTT. I currently don't have a cash price in mind but feel free to PM me with an offers and we can go from there. Please keep the frivolous comments and questions to a PM to help prevent premature bump-a-lation. Prefer to ship, but might FTF if within a reasonable distance.

Pretty open to trades. I don't like serrated edges, and prefer higher end stuff such as Striders, Striders, and did I mention Striders :D, Busse, Grayman, Emerson, BHK, Reeve, Karambit's, etc... Would also consider firearm trades, stripped Spikes receiver, Spikes Enhanced LPK, 9mm AR parts, ammo, class III stuff, etc.. Can add cash on my end if you have something cool.

SPF [STRIKE]Swamp Rat Knife Works: Battle Rat
    Old school classic, tan respirene c handles, with a sharpshooter sheath.[/STRIKE]
    IMAG0345.jpg

Swamp Rat Knife Works: Ratmandu LE
    Blade is numbered 130, comes with Kydex sheath and belt clip
    IMAG0346.jpg

Rat Cutlery (ESEE): H.E.S.T
    This is like new. Handles are a little darkened from oiling the blade. I have the paperwork that came with this knife somewhere around here. Comes with the standard Molle Clips instead of the jump back.
    IMAG0347.jpg

[STRIKE]Glock: 78
    New[/STRIKE]
    IMAG0344.jpg

Gerber: Gaurdian I and II
    Old school stuff from when Gerber didn't suck. Would like to keep these 2 together.
    IMAG0343.jpg

Gerber
    Forget what model this is one is, but it's not a bad knife. 440 full tang with aluminum handles.
    IMAG0348.jpg

Italian Carcano Bayonet
    IMAG0349.jpg

IMAG0351.jpg

IMAG0350.jpg

Spyderco: Spyderfly Rainbow
    I bought this one from someone "as new". Really cool blade that's been retired many moons ago.
    :: Spyderco News ::
    IMAG0340.jpg

Gerber: Applegate Fairbaum (full size)
    Applegate Combat Folder - Double Bevel, Serrated
    IMAG0341.jpg

Emerson: Mini A100
    Great knife, just a little on the small side for me. I prefer the folding pocket sword stuff.
    Emerson Knives
    IMAG0336.jpg

Benchmade 530
    Same trouble as the Emerson
    530 Pardue | Benchmade
    IMAG0339.jpg

[STRIKE]Case XX Mini Toothpick[/STRIKE]
    IMAG0333.jpg

Case XX Trapper
    IMAG0342.jpg

Case Mini
    IMAG0335.jpg

Kershaw Whirlwind 1560
    IMAG0337.jpg

Lansky Controlled Angel Sharpener
    Only used a couple of times
    IMAG0352.jpg

Last edited:

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    What condition is that Spyderfly in? If it is close to mint I would consider some trading...you know I have a lot of Striders in stock, just got 7 more this week (mostly SnG's). If your coming to the Indy 1500 this week, bring the knives that you haven't sold.

bobbystoney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    I need another Battle Rat since I sold mine but I don't really have much up for trade right now except ammo.

dhnorris

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    hidden in a wall of mud
    Gerber: Applegate Fairbaum I you want to sell I'm interested. I got this earlier this year

CRKT SEALTac: Black, Jim Hammond design with custom kydex sheath by Grunt Soldier. Sheath is brand new and never carried, with 1.5" belt mounts for left and right hand carry. A little wear, but overall 90-95%.

It's been riding in the sock drawer since I got it. This above description came from the thread i got it from.

bobbystoney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    Replied to your pm on the Battle Rat. I'll take it if it's still available. I'm also interested in the RMDLE.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom