• Status
    Not open for further replies.

preachere

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Mishawaka
    Hey all, I'm new here (could you tell?) and would like to cordially invite any and all to an informal shoot at the Kingsbury DNR range on April 25th. The doors open at 9am and close at dusk. There will somewhere around 10-15+ members there from Surplusrifleforum.com and however many of our brothers here would like to come.

When I say informal I mean just that- no competitions just punching paper, busting clays, and socializing. I'm going to be bringing my wife and 3 rug rats who are gonna burn up .22 like it's nobody's business!

I am going to provide a BBQ grill and some food. Bring whatever you would like to eat/drink and we'll have a good old time!

There is also an annual Schutzenfest in Delphos, Ohio on 22nd through the 24th that anyone and everyone is invited to. I'll post details on that in a separate thread.

I saw that there is a shoot coming up around Terre Haute soon but that's an awful long drive for me and Kingsbury is such a beautiful range that's easily accessible to all the Northern Indiana members.

Nobody has to post that they will be there, just show up. We will be the guys with all the military rifles and pistols.

Regards,
    Eric

baldmax

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    North Liberty
    I am 15 min from Kingsbury. I will be there. It would be an excuse to bring my son out to the range. I am open in the afternoon. Let me know a time.

preachere

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Mishawaka
    Whatever time you feel like showing up. They open at 9am and most of us will be there for the entire day. Some will show up between 9 and 11 and stay all day.

Regards,
    Eric

4PWW9

Marksman
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Mishawaka
    I'm planning to make this gathering.
    Checked my schedule and should be back from MCB Camp Lejeune in time to make it, travel permitting.
    Too bad they don't allow heavy weapons at Kingsbury:biggun:

Plague421

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Portage
    I might be able to make it, I will have to see how much ammo I have left over after the 18th group shoot at Jasper Pulaski.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    I'll try to be there with my wife.

I'm planning to make this gathering.
    Checked my schedule and should be back from MCB Camp Lejeune in time to make it, travel permitting.
    Too bad they don't allow heavy weapons at Kingsbury:biggun:

What are you doing in Lejeune?? Do I know you??
    PM if necessary.

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    Hey NWI guys if one of you gets a chance to stop at Gander or Bass for me I would be very grateful I need a set of silver rings for a 1" scope weaver bases(CHEAP). Otherwise i am going to have to drive up there. Let me know.

I need these for saturday.

Plague421

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Portage
    I will be there for sure, and I will have the trusty ole camera lol. I will try to do a better job of filming all the members this time, and take many more pics.:n00b:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Hobart
    I will be there for sure, and I will have the trusty ole camera lol. I will try to do a better job of filming all the members this time, and take many more pics.:n00b:

So it's this saturday? Alrightty... I'll see if I can get off work. You guys for NWI should try at least 2 weeks out or more... Even though this thread was 1 week in advance, it's still not enough time for most of us to request off.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Hobart
    I'm planning to be there late in the afternoon, but I'll be coming from a job fair in Indy.
    If you see someone show up looking like a Fed, it's me.

A wannabe Fed huh? Ha ha, like the movie/game Hitman... Yeah, I 'll try to be there, but its too soon for me to call off work or anything...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom