• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Love the 1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 20, 2010
    IT'S GONE!!!

Finances have persuaded me to try and sell some things and my beloved Kimber may have to be sacrificed. I purchased this gun slightly used from INGO and have put about 200 flawless rounds through it. It is probably under 300 total rounds through the chamber from both owners. It has been my EDC for the time that I have owned it. Conceals very well with the Galco King Tuk that I will include with the sale, even when wearing a t shirt and shorts. Gun is in great overall condition, although I don't get worried over small marks here and there. No idiot mark despite being in the possession of an idiot for the past year or so. The grip safety does show some wear which is the only flaw I can recall right now.

Gun comes with 2 mags (I believe they are both KimPro and have worked flawlessly), the Galco King Tuk I mentioned above, a Galco OWB holster with thumb break, and the hardshell case with all the factory stuff including break down tool.

As I said, this sale is being forced by finances. I am not going to be ok losing a bunch of money though. I purchased the gun for $1250 and the holsters cost me around $150 more. I am asking $1300 total but will consider reasonable offers.

Partial trades I would consider would include other Kimbers or Springfield 1911's (4" or 5" barrels only), Glock 30SF 26 43. All trades need to include at least $300 from your side. I really like this gun and while the money is needed right now, I'm not going into foreclosure so may end up keeping it if I don't get any offers that make it worth parting with. ( I didn't originally think I had to write this but here it is. Your Glock is not worth $900 to me so $300 plus whatever Glock you own is not going to be enough for a trade. The $300 is the minimum amount of cash that I will take with any other gun [think Kimber/Springfield 1911] in order to trade this gun. Like I said, I don't need the money that bad, it would just be nice. Please be reasonable with offers.)

Located in Brownsburg but willing to drive reasonable distance.

Thanks for looking.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom