• ...and so much more!
  • Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Where is Neville Chamberlain when we need him?

Exactly, peace in our time is a lie. The ChiComs are our enemies (did I mention that before?) and this is just kicking the can down the road again. Yeah, we need to take out the nuke happy Norks but we need to give the ChiComs a reality check on their creation of a one world economy dominated by them. Continue to appease at your peril.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    FORT BRAGG, N.C. (AP) — “Storm clouds are gathering” over the Korean Peninsula, Defense Secretary Jim Mattis declared Friday. And as diplomats try to resolve the nuclear standoff, he told soldiers that the U.S. military must do its part by being ready for war.

https://apnews.com/4009aed26e5e47a9...Storm-clouds-gathering'-over-Korean-Peninsula

UNITED NATIONS (AP) — The U.N. Security Council unanimously approved tough new sanctions against North Korea on Friday in response to its latest launch of a ballistic missile that Pyongyang says is capable of reaching anywhere on the U.S. mainland.
    The resolution adopted by the council includes sharply lower limits on North Korea’s refined oil imports, the return home of all North Koreans working overseas within 24 months, and a crackdown on ships smuggling banned items including coal and oil to and from the country.

https://apnews.com/388347a443644baf...-Council-imposes-new-sanctions-on-North-Korea

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    BEIJING/SEOUL (Reuters) - The latest U.N. sanctions against North Korea are an act of war and tantamount to a complete economic blockade against it, North Korea’s foreign ministry said on Sunday, threatening to punish those who supported the measure.https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...new-u-n-sanctions-an-act-of-war-idUSKBN1EI03D

Bring it on short man. The sooner you start your stupid moves the faster your people will see real freedoms. Yeah it will get worse before it gets better. But in the end (even under Chinese or Russian rule) they will be better fed an have more prosperity.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    EVERYTHING is an act of war with him. I guess that's what happens when a spoiled brat grows up and is the only fat man in the entire country.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    China has built, and is stocking with tents and supplies, 5 'refugee' camps on the NK border. Capacity is said to be .5 million. I wonder how much difference there is between a Chinese refugee camp and a POW or concentration camp.

The new UN sanctions are not really so much ado. The restrictions on oil shipments only refer to refined products no crude and the worker restrictions don't start for 2 years. UN, doing effectively nothing again while making noise as if they are.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    China has built, and is stocking with tents and supplies, 5 'refugee' camps on the NK border. Capacity is said to be .5 million. I wonder how much difference there is between a Chinese refugee camp and a POW or concentration camp.

The new UN sanctions are not really so much ado. The restrictions on oil shipments only refer to refined products no crude and the worker restrictions don't start for 2 years. UN, doing effectively nothing again while making noise as if they are.

I think even a Chinese concentration Camp is preferable to the everyday life of North Koreans. I've not heard of the Chinese eating their own people.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    The Chinese are incredibly concerned about anything impacting the economic situation in Liaoning Province. For many years they have been worried about a refugee crisis and were making plans. Any type of major immigrant employment will devastate the Chinese political system. If there is a large conflict in the DPRK expect big changes in how China is governed.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    North Korea will FREEZE and DISMANTLE it's nuclear program! Thanks Bill!

[video=youtube;6TcbU5jAavw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TcbU5jAavw[/video]

And thanks obama for FREEZING and DISMANTLING Irans nuclear program....... should be a good deal for the United States.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I believe those refugee/POW/concentration camps could also be looked at as staging areas. They can call it whatever they want it's eventual use is yet to be determined.

Whether or not it's a better deal for the Norks is irrelevant, the Chinese don't care about their situation; if they did it would have improved a long time ago.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The Chinese care about the Norks like the Arabs care about the Palestinians, a useful tool that will be thrown away when it's usefulness has ended

Top Bottom