Please reply by conversation.

PaulKersey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 16, 2012
    Evansville
    ***SOLD***
    I purchased this CM 40 from the original owner to use as a pocket pistol. Gun was manufactured in 2014. Original owner put less than 50 rounds through it. I roughly estimate that I have put approximately 250 rounds or so through it. The reason that the title says it is being sold "as is" is due to a feeding problem. Kahrs have a 200 round break-in period, but my gun is past that and still experiencing fairly consistent (every 10th or 15th round approximately) malfunctions, primarily failures to feed. The feed ramp is polished from the factory, but it could certainly be improved/shortened.

I contacted Kahr and they issued a return number, but they wanted me to pay for shipping, as I am not the original owner. I asked if they would cover any repairs, and they said they would let me know after examining it. I don't have the time or interest to trouble shoot it or to pay them to do it. That's why it is being sold. If you buy it and want to send it in to Kahr under those same conditions, they informed me that the new owner could call them and make those arrangements under a new return authorization number that they provide.

A variety of JHP rounds and some fmj has been fired through it. I can provide details upon request. I have not isolated/tested each magazine individually to see if one of the mags might be the issue. Frankly, I am running out of 40 ammo to test with.

The following items are included: pistol, 3 factory mags (5 rounders), factory box & manual, lock, a DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster and a Daltech Force leather belt slide holster.

I am selling this at a loss because of the feeding problems. I hate to get rid of it, because I like the size, the trigger, and it shoots well, apart from the issue outlined above. I am asking $225 or will trade for a 1000 round case of 7.62x39 or a comparable amount of 40 S&W ammo (JHP preferably).

I am located in Evansville and cannot travel far. You must be over 21 with an Indiana driver's license and LTCH.

f2n7uc.jpg

2vwd7vp.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom