• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Judamonster

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 19, 2022
    Perhaps the issue here is that I was under the impression the OP was asking for opinions. It has become clear to me that was not the case.

Additionally, I have apparently become a bully, dumb, and ignorant. Thanks for that.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Perhaps the issue here is that I was under the impression the OP was asking for opinions. It has become clear to me that was not the case.

Additionally, I have apparently become a bully, dumb, and ignorant. Thanks for that.
    Welcome to the fat old dumby club! We have paint chips and asbestos flavored coffee for snacks.

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil

I believe the issue was instead of asking questions some threw out blanket statements as their opinions or view was an absolute (in this case shot in the back) where some of us tried to relay why it’s not always the case and can be shown justified and WHY. Same as if the perp has no weapon and the “it was just a fist fight” crowd.

Opinions backed up by facts or an alternative viewpoint are fine. Blanket statements ehh most not so much as there are always stipulations!

I didn’t think this thread got in civil as some have.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TravGreen2703!!
    Top Bottom