• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    Just came back from my second range trip. this thing is pretty accurate. 0 malfunctions and moved the target farther back. as long as I did my job the groups did not opened that much. I'm still shocked about the price vs performance. I was looking at the PDP SF but its about $900.00 more and highly doubt there will be a significant difference in performance.

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I felt the same way when I picked up a Canik TP9 SF Elite back a few years ago for $350. Might have been the best price/performance gun at that time.

You can still get some models at a great price. price vs performance still fantastic. CZ P10 C and F are also at a great price right now. I seen the P10 F for $359.00 brand new.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    You can still get some models at a great price. price vs performance still fantastic. CZ P10 C and F are also at a great price right now. I seen the P10 F for $359.00 brand new.

Agreed. I carry a P10C OR as my EDC. I bought it when it was ~$650 and find it to be a great value. Now that they sell for under $400 they are a fantastic deal.

Top Bottom