• ...and so much more!
  • Onebad06vtx

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Ellettsville
    Just out the job numbers are up.
    At what point do dumb%%% people stop believing these lying democrats.
    Every word that comes out of this so called elected president is a lie lie lie.
    There is so much thats being lied about,it isnt even funny.
    Pretty sad the news are/have been in on this also.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Well, what most people don't see is the people behind the curtain, pulling the strings on those numbers to make them say what they want, nor the corporate media carrying water for the narrative.

And not for nothing, playing around with the definition of employed, and unemployed has been the name of the game for quite awhile. I know as a fact that Obama and Clinton did it, I wouldn't doubt other changes were made by other Residents.

c3bfbc7743f422d7f4633e461fc41bc7.jpg

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Did the calculation change since Biden took office? The government has been manipulating these numbers for a long time. It isn't just one party that does it.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    So retired people are unemployed? Housewives, students, Disabled?
    No. It would be a consistent trendable number that would not be skewed by all the BS they do with todays numbers tracking what people with a brain consider “the American workforce”.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    People will eventually wake up realize the reality en masses. Not sure when that'll happen though. Until then I'll continue to buy put options. Even though some have expired worthless I'll get my money back and then some when the happening happens. Cause it'll eventually happen

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    ADP (the payroll people) earlier reported 310,000 fewer people receiving paychecks thru their service. Government reported a gain of 400,000+ jobs. Doesn't really jive.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    No. It would be a consistent trendable number that would not be skewed by all the BS they do with todays numbers tracking what people with a brain consider “the American workforce”.
    You underestimate the ability of the .gov to manipulate things if you believe that.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Agreed, but most everyone can agree it's worse now.
    I honestly don't know what is going on. Companies still seem to be struggling to find people just to get back to where they were pre-covid. Where did all of those people go that were living off of Covid bucks? Are they settling for what they can get now?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I honestly don't know what is going on. Companies still seem to be struggling to find people just to get back to where they were pre-covid. Where did all of those people go that were living off of Covid bucks? Are they settling for what they can get now?

Wish I knew.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The numbers are meaningless to the masses. What matters is the hurt they feel.

My great grandpa told me that he and other farmers joined the Mexican revolution only because they could no longer grown their own food due to the high cost of seeds, equipment n the .govs corrupt ways. He said when you starve or corner your people that is when the .gov should worry.

My grandpa many years later told me something similar that when people beginning to feel the hurt by not being able to buy food, nothing on the shelf to buy products wise that is when the .gov needs to be careful. The angry mobs will demand or make drastic elections changes.

I did not understand either of them when I was a kid. After all McDonald's and KFC always had my favorite meals and my grandma would buy them no issues on the weekends.

The butcher shop was loaded with meats, cow heads, chicken, etc and my grandma would come out with change after paying in cash.

Now I have seen mcd "limited" menu due to supply shortages. I've see first hand the angry mob in Chicago when Popeyes chicken runs out of chicken. How does Popeye a chicken store run out of their main product?

I'm hearing about it at work and with others who work and how the price of gas to go to work is getting to be too much for them.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The numbers are meaningless to the masses. What matters is the hurt they feel.

My great grandpa told me that he and other farmers joined the Mexican revolution only because they could no longer grown their own food due to the high cost of seeds, equipment n the .govs corrupt ways. He said when you starve or corner your people that is when the .gov should worry.

My grandpa many years later told me something similar that when people beginning to feel the hurt by not being able to buy food, nothing on the shelf to buy products wise that is when the .gov needs to be careful. The angry mobs will demand or make drastic elections changes.

I did not understand either of them when I was a kid. After all McDonald's and KFC always had my favorite meals and my grandma would buy them no issues on the weekends.

The butcher shop was loaded with meats, cow heads, chicken, etc and my grandma would come out with change after paying in cash.

Now I have seen mcd "limited" menu due to supply shortages. I've see first hand the angry mob in Chicago when Popeyes chicken runs out of chicken. How does Popeye a chicken store run out of their main product?

I'm hearing about it at work and with others who work and how the price of gas to go to work is getting to be too much for them.
    Im seeing it too. I had to go to 3 places to find chicken today. And when I did find it, I couldnt find the long bulk pack trays. Only the 8x8 trays. I havent seen anything but a half dozen roasters at my local Meijer in weeks. EVERYTHING else in the poultry case is empty. (Walmart meat sucks and I have had to return meat repeatedly that was spoiled before the sell by date, so I dont bother looking there)

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    I'm retired now so I get out and about. The number of sings I see outside of businesses looking to hire folks is insane.

Top Bottom