• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • braz007

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Just thought I would throw this out there... Just talked with Paul L. who heads up the Fort Wayne Izaak Walton League in Fort Wayne! He said that I am now a full member and can go Camping, Shooting, Fishing, Hiking whenever I want out there!

If you haven't been out there it is a beautiful site with a pretty decent range (I will take pictures next time I am out). For $140 a year for a full family membership with range privaleges you can't hardly beat it.

LeeStreet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    South of Steuben Co.
    Just thought I would throw this out there... Just talked with Paul L. who heads up the Fort Wayne Izaak Walton League in Fort Wayne! He said that I am now a full member and can go Camping, Shooting, Fishing, Hiking whenever I want out there!

If you haven't been out there it is a beautiful site with a pretty decent range (I will take pictures next time I am out). For $140 a year for a full family membership with range privaleges you can't hardly beat it.

I hope you don't turn into a tree hugging radical environmentalist.

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    My family and I belong. Great place to take the kids hiking, camping, shooting, etc.
    They offer skeet and trap, archery-
    camping, hiking, fishing-

range consists of a 25yrd pistol side-
    long guns at 50, 75, and 100yrd, I believe
    (only use the 50 & 100, cant remember if they still have a 75)
    and its nice during the week cause its pretty much empty.

They have fish frys, 3d shoots, and Im sure a bunch more that Im forgeting. Its just a nice place to get outdoors, and the good part is that Im only like 5min away!

Congrats on the membership, have fun and stay safe!

mavisky

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    Greater Atlanta Area
    I literally sent an e-mail and left a voicemail last year begging them to give me an address or contact of someone to send my money to to join and never heard a reply on either. I enjoy the range and will go again as a guest of my friend who's a member but once again this year it took them 3 months to get him his membership card after paying. It seems like the people in charge aren't interested much in customer service or gaining new members so doubt I'll end up joining.

Top Bottom