• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    IMO, the Clipdraw is one of the worst Glock accessories ever conceived - right up there with the GI Stealth, Ghost Lock, Saf-T-Blok and titanium firing pins.

I respectfully disagree. I mean the respectfully part, really.

I do understand your concerns. Using the ClipDraw is a big compromise, I'll admit that. But I think it has its place.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Both of you have a good points, I'm just trying to get used to carrying chambered. It is painfully obvious to me which way I'm carrying as the gun rides higher and I notice it constantly when I've got it in the blackhawk sleeve, but it's far more comfortable for me to carry with the clipdraw, as well as better concealment. The Saf-T-Blocks were for sale on clipdraw's website, looks like I'll buy a couple of those. They don't fall out on their own too easily? Looking at them, that was the first thought that popped into my mind.

Sounds like your holster is part of the problem. Take a look at Kholster or Crossbreed - they are very comfortable and adjustable so you can find that spot you like best.

All or nothing, don't start a bad habit of carrying one way and then switching (chambered vs. unchambered). Muscle memory takes time to develop and you don't want to have problems if the time comes...

fire1035

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    I would never use a clip-draw based solely on the fact that you shouldn't carry one in the chamber without the trigger covered

That was my concern as well. The last thing I need is a bullet in the butt. I am looking for a good IWB holster for my 26. Anybody have suggestions?

Top Bottom