Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Welcome to INGO, glad your here. Bersa Thunder 380 you would have no troble with it at all, great little gun for around $250.00 give or take $50.00.

Army_Girl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2010
    West Indy
    I know that I can borrow a handgun from my dad to try out and see if I like it but I was also wondering if you guys knew any area in the avon/ west indy area that I could go to so that I can shoot?

Army_Girl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2010
    West Indy
    There was a near perfect S&W 439 LadySmith for sale in the Classifieds. Your BF should take a look at it. I'm not suggesting a Straw Man purchase but there is a rule about 50 post before getting into the Classifieds. Don't want to open a can of worms but I think it would be perfect for you. Also look at a Sig 225 (P6). The S&W and Sig are both smallish, single stack 9mms. I have the P7, P6 and 439. The P7 is about twice as much as the other two, and worth it IMO, but the other two work pretty well. The Sig would be my 2nd choice with the S&W coming in 3rd. This is strictly IMHO.... :)

I would love to ask him to go look for me but sadly he hasn't even made it to the 50 post limit yet lol. He hasn't said much since the welcome thread because he doesn't know what to say and doesn't want to look like a idiot even though he's on the site almost 24 seven.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I would love to ask him to go look for me but sadly he hasn't even made it to the 50 post limit yet lol. He hasn't said much since the welcome thread because he doesn't know what to say and doesn't want to look like a idiot even though he's on the site almost 24 seven.

Lol, being an idiot doesn't stop ppl from posting on here! :laugh: I understand though. There are some good shops around. Just go handle as many different models as you can and see what feels most comfortable to you. That will give you some idea as to what you might like and what to keep an eye out for.

Army_Girl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2010
    West Indy
    Lol, being an idiot doesn't stop ppl from posting on here! :laugh: I understand though. There are some good shops around. Just go handle as many different models as you can and see what feels most comfortable to you. That will give you some idea as to what you might like and what to keep an eye out for.

Thanks a lot I plan on trying to look at as many as I can and see which ones I like best.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    :welcome: to :ingo: Semper Fi Army_Girl..... Plainfield Shooting Supplies, in Plainfield, will let you handle all the handguns, you want,
    and Pop Guns, (East Side, Post rd & Wash.) will rent you a gun to shoot .....

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    :welcome: from Noblesville. I suggest you both stop in at Bradis on Hwy 67 going into Camby on the left side of the road. They have great prices and a few of the guys on the board work there, I'm sure they would let you fondle to your heart's content. :):

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Try Premier Arms out in Brownsberg too. Small shop that is just packed with guns and Bryce is a good teacher. Take a treat for the dogs!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom