July 9-10 HCFG Basic Rifle -- Who's Going?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Thanks again to all of the instructors who helped put on this event. TJ, Steve, Nick, Alex and Chris were all gracious with their time and knowledge.

It was an awesome event and I walked away with much more knowledge and confidence than I was expecting. I am much more confident with my rifle now and I have a ton of take aways that I'll be working on moving forward.

The instruction was clear and straightforward. The pace of the class was perfect and we spent a ton of time on the line. I would highly recommend a Revere's Riders event to anyone looking to improve their rifle skills or simply start building a solid foundation, like I was. There were several youngsters there under the age of 13, and they had no trouble keeping up.

I can't imagine finding better instruction for just $60 and a brick of .22 lr.

It was great meeting everyone, and thanks again to Kit for the GI sling.

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    I will absolutely echo that comment above. Fantastic weekend with a very diverse group of us on the line. Lots of experienced folks, some middle of the road, and some folks (including kids as young as 11) By far my favorite moments of the weekend were seeing those young folks walking back from the targets with huge grins on their faces after putting some solid rounds on target. And as always a great reminder to stay involved in our communities having heard about the unbelievable sacrifices the folks who fought and died to preserve our liberty made back in 1775.

Thanks to everyone involved.

Top Bottom