• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    But Americans are not more violent than people of other nations. Rather, study after study by researchers at Harvard, Johns Hopkins, and elsewhere have shown that easy access to guns is the difference between life and death—in violent disputes, in suicides, in accidents.

Simply put, where there are more guns, there are more deaths. Despite this, we still have not acted.

This goes contrary to what I've read everywhere else I've looked(of course, they are all pro-gun sites)...SO, is it the 'per capita' that makes this statement true? She's obviously choosing the statistics that make her case stronger as everyone does.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Simply put, where there are more guns, there are more deaths. Despite this, we still have not acted.

:laugh:

Isn't the Joyce Foundation flagpole on Clark Street in CHICAGO?:D

Chicago where there are no guns but lots of murders? How is the no gun policy of Chicago working out for them?

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    539264_10151555914761833_416157604_n.jpg

Q.E.D.

Methane Herder

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Pitchfork Union
    How can I donate to them??? I would like to send them a third party personal check for 2 cents. Maybe come up with some sort of campaign to encourage others to do the same?
    MH

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    How can I donate to them??? I would like to send them a third party personal check for 2 cents. Maybe come up with some sort of campaign to encourage others to do the same?
    MH

I would also like to send them a donation, and mine is also a third party check, post dated and from out of state. Where do i send it to?

Top Bottom