• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chemteach

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2013
    Plymouth
    Last one, I promise. Guy walks into a brain store and wants to buy some brains. He sees some cellist brains for $1.50/lb and keeps looking. He finds some saxophone player brains for $5.00/lb. Way in the back he finds a jar of Drummer's brains for $150,000/lb. He yells for the clerk and asks, "How come I can buy cellist's brains for $1.50/lb and Drummer's brains cost $150,000/lb"? The clerk answers, "Do you have any idea how many Drummers it takes to get a pound of brains"?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    2eee491c75ea6e8df855b3faf37eab8a.jpg

INGO JOKE OF THE DAY THREAD, THE ACTUAL ONE

trump-2.jpg

fnpfan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Larwill
    why doesn't Mexico have a winning Olympics team???... because anyone that can jump, run or swim has already come here..

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    If your bathroom requires the services of an Exorcist after you make a poop, you may want to reconsider your dietary choices.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    [FONT=&quot]A pregnant woman gets into a car accident and falls into a deep coma.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Asleep for nearly six months, she wakes up and sees that she is no longer pregnant. Frantically, she asks the doctor about her baby.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The doctor replies, “Ma’am, you had twins! A boy and a girl. The babies are fine. Your brother came in and named them.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The woman thinks to herself, “Oh no, not my brother ... he’s an idiot!” Expecting the worst, she asks the doctor, “Well, what’s the girl’s name?”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Denise,” the doctor says.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The new mother thinks, “Wow, that’s not a bad name! Guess I was wrong about my brother. I like Denise!” Then she asks the doctor, “What’s the boy’s name?”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The doctor replies, "DeNephew."[/FONT]

Top Bottom