• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DougO

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2013
    Kokomo
    Yes I did he said that he is running about a month or so behind due to the winter weather making his shop in-assessable several times for his employees to get to work. My due date was this coming Tuesday the 17th. I told him that it was not a problem as it would give more time to get the location in the garage cleared out like I want it. It will be great to get it so I can start filling it up ;-)

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Yes I did he said that he is running about a month or so behind due to the winter weather making his shop in-assessable several times for his employees to get to work. My due date was this coming Tuesday the 17th. I told him that it was not a problem as it would give more time to get the location in the garage cleared out like I want it. It will be great to get it so I can start filling it up ;-)
    Just curious my date was February 8th, but I knew with the weather he was behind. Hopefully with the break in the weather mine should be delivered soon.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    I understand this subforum might not be monitored all that frequently, but does anyone happen to know if Johnson is a source to purchase aftermarket Palusol stripping to add to an existing safe?

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Fan-tastic! Will you take some pics? I always enjoy looking at a nice Johnson.

Absolutely and thanks for the new sig :laugh:

love it

I understand this subforum might not be monitored all that frequently, but does anyone happen to know if Johnson is a source to purchase aftermarket Palusol stripping to add to an existing safe?

Im not sure, give him a call
    [h=3]317-769-6337[/h]

So 6 month wait... do you put a deposit down, or pay in full up front?

No deposit or payment until delivered.

Top Bottom