• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    A Jeffersonville Police Officer was injured during a training exercise Tuesday at River Valley Middle School and was taken to University Hospital in Louisville by ambulance.

A city spokesman said the injury occurred about 1:45 p.m. The officer, whose identity was not released, was able to walk away from the accident site under his own power.

The officer was shot at close range in the side of the neck and face with a light training round from a shotgun, Police Chief Tim Deeringer said. Such training rounds consist of packing material with a plastic casing, Deeringer said.

Read more: Jeffersonville police officer injured in training exercise | The Courier-Journal | courier-journal.com

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I pray that he has a total recovery and will be able to return to work and provide for his family.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    I pray that he has a total recovery and will be able to return to work and provide for his family.

This, and hopes that the idiot behind the trigger gets a nice cool desk job for a little while.

"It was a freak accident"
    Aren't they all?

Last edited:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I hope that he will be alright. It doesn't sound like he was too badly injured if they were expecting to discharge him today.

Top Bottom